Fashion Illustration 101 Workshop (4 Sessions)
Presented by The Substation
Date: 16, 23, 30 May, 6 June (Every Saturday)
Time: 1pm - 3pm
Venue: The Substation
Fee: $187 SGD (inclusive of $50 SGD material fee)
Bring out the designer in you with this introductory drawing workshop that will teach you earn the basics of fashion illustration. You will be taught the basics of figure drawing and learn how to represent cuts, drapes and silhouettes simply and effectively. Knowledge in basic drawing is helpful, but this class is suitable for all levels of experience. This will be beneficial especially for those who have participated in The Right Way To Draw Workshop previously.
You will be able to achieve the following over the 4 sessions:
- Figure drawing of form, posture and proportion
- Work with mixed mediums
- Perceive and draw basic garments
- Show construction details of garments, color and shading
- Fashion design enthusiasts who would like to refine their technique
- Fashion bloggers looking for an interesting way to present their ideas and outfits
- Anyone looking to learn figure drawing and expand their visual language
Fashion Illustartion 101 Workshop is part of The Substation's 2015 Outreach and Education Programme. Learn*, an Arts Education Programme (AEP) also opened to the public developed to instil and nurture critical thinking and creativity. The workshop is conducted by Jasline Ang, a strong passioned and knowledgable in art and design. She graduated from NAFA in Fashion Design, was a Fashion Illustrator for Wykidd Song and now currently working as a customization artist for Maison Goyard.
Please contact J. Jamali at firstname.lastname@example.org or 6337 7800 for further inquiries.